Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Cleaning

It's my Spring Break and I am on a Spring cleaning kick.  Yesterday and today were mainly spent cleaning closets.  I have found a few gems like pictures of my boys when they were in grade school and the shirt my mom bought me for my last birthday before she lost her battle with cancer.  I found about a dozen items that I took to the local consignment shop hoping to get a few dollars out of them.

I have found a lot of junk too.  Some things that made me wonder how they survived last year's spring cleaning purge.  I am happy to report that my closets are cleaned out and once again appear spacious and organized.  I also found time to clean out the bathroom cabinets and drawers. 

Tomorrow will be the day to wash windows (a much easier job since we have new tilt in replacement windows)
 and then it is off the to kitchen to clean some more. 

Thursday will be Goodwill day.  A trip to Goodwill and a relaxing lunch with a good friend are on the agenda.  I'll probably go shopping so I can begin to fill up those closets and drawers once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment