Friday, March 23, 2012

I think I can

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."  FDR

I am getting ready to sign up for an online education course.  Now, some people might find this easy to do, but not me.  I have submitted papers for courses online.  I have written online grants.  I am blogging.  But I have never taken an online course before.  I am nervous.  I am worried that I won't figure things out.  But I keep thinking of the little engine that could, "I think I can, I think I can." and FDR's quote. 

So, I am resolved to be strong, be brave.
I am signing up for an online first summer session course.  AND I will successfully finish it.

I think I can, I think I can....


2 comments:

  1. You absolutely can!! Could luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! Just think you can be in PJs with coffee and in class. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete