Sunday, March 11, 2012

springing forward

Today is the day we spring forward in observance of daylight savings time.  I read that tomorrow will have more than the normal share of  heart attacks.  That the stress of adjusting our schedules an hour forward and losing that hour of sleep will be too much for some.  Some years my husband and I help ourselves adjust by going to bed a bit earlier on Saturday night.  Last night we had a group of good friends over and stayed up a bit late.  So we practiced a common Sunday tradition--the afternoon nap--what a pleasure!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of the change, I blogged/whined about it earlier. Your post is rather gracious. Now I see I should have napped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart attack information is rather alarming! Hopefully, I will not be a statistic, too much to do this week. There's no time for naps. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. We changed our clocks around 4 yesterday afternoon, mostly to help the kids adjust, but I think it helped me too! Hope your nap was perfect. :)
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete