Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Fever

I have a bad case of spring fever.  It is sunny and almost 70 outside my window.  The weather forecaster said we might break the record high for today.  I wore my sandals to school.  My mind keeps wandering to spring and sunshine and flowers today.

Another contributor to my spring fever is this whole spring forward daylight savings time situation. Honestly, it was sunny and bright for the longest time last evening. We forgot to have dinner until after 7:00.  We were so busy enjoying the warmer weather as we worked around the yard.

But I think the biggest cause of my spring fever is this Friday.  Friday was designated as a snow make-up day on our school calendar.  BUT we have had very little snow and no snow days.  The idea of a warm day off is just tantalizing. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I've been wondering why IO can't stay focused other than my usual ADHD, but you have hit the nail on the head! This weather is doing it and Spring Fever! Enjoy the weather! Be Happy! I liked your element of three too! Thanks for sharing! Happy Slicing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 'snow make up day'. This is the first time I've heard of such a day. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete