Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I never had an original idea in my life!

Years ago I went to an inservice session put on by our county reading council.  The session was called "I never had an original idea in my life."  I often think of that presenter and that session when I see someone else leading training or delivering instruction to students and I think "I want to steal that idea."

Today was one of those days.  I am serving on a team which is observing teaching and training in another school.   Today I learned a lot from other professionals.  I have several new lessons to put in my toolbox and a few new ideas to share with the teachers at my school.  So no original to me ideas today, but I sure plan to do some stealing!

3 comments:

  1. Some of my best ideas have come from other people. When it gets bad is when you have used it for so long that you can no longer remember who it belonged to originally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your post of The Blessing Box and my first thought was to find a unique box and collect those special messages on my desk and bulletin board, etc. My next thought was I was stealing it from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true... I just stole an idea from another slicer about, A surfers dogma.

    ReplyDelete