Friday, March 16, 2012

My favorite things

Today is a snow make-up day.  It is a day off from school since we had no snow days this year.  I am enjoying some of my favorite things...

Rolling over and sleeping in
Slowly savoring a morning cup of coffee
Taking a morning walk in the sunshine
Petting my cat
Reading a book (I started Shiloh by Shelby Foote a few days ago.)
Washing and changing the bedding to lighter weight items
Chatting on the phone
Packing to go visit my older son and family
Playing tea with my granddaughter
Reading to my granddaughter
Eating out

What a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the leisure of your day.... Most enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love days off that your never sure they are going to happen, until the do! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your snow day. Sounds like a restful...peaceful... perfect day.


    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete