Saturday, March 17, 2012

Snuggling

Is there anything better than snuggling with someone you love?  Papa (my husband) and I are babysitting our little granddaughter, Claire today while Mommy and Daddy work.  When she woke up this morning she said, "Hold you, Nana." ( For those of you who might not speak fluent "Clairese" that means I want you to hold me, Nana.)  So as we sat in the rocker in her room and snuggled. I enjoyed her warm toddler love.

Is there anything better than snuggling with someone you love?  I love it when my cat, Socks, crawls on my lap and purrs and purrs as I stroke her fine fur.  Definitely a comfort at the end of a stress filled day.

Is there anything better than snuggling with someone you love?  Papa and I have been married over 30 years.  Snuggling as we fall asleep keeps our love alive and our marriage strong.  I know he is there for me when I need him.  Snuggling tells me so.

Do your best today to find time to snuggle with someone you love!

5 comments:

  1. I agree there is nothing better than a good snuggle. Hope you have "warm toddler love", cat purrs, and Papa snuggling for many years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best reminder! Snuggling with someone you love is the best...enjoy the time with your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snuggling is the best, especially if you can have a book to share too. This post made me smile. I love the picture. :) The aside was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I needed that. It's hard sometimes to want to snuggle with my 18 and 19 year olds. But...even they need it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the reminder to hold someone you love. A nice photograph to go with your slice.

    ReplyDelete